Wednesday 30 April 2014

Diamond Fold for Men

Afternoon All!
Today I'm back with one of those tricky to make 'masculine cards'. If you've managed to get your hands on one of the new Camden Town CDs from Crafter's Companion then the job of making a man's card becomes much easier by using some of the fab images included.

Using a favourite colour combo for men's cards (brown and green), I chose to make a 'jump up' diamond fold card - the instructions on how I made this can be found on the Crafter's Companion Club Inspire site - which is free to join - so why not head on over there for lots more crafty inspiration!

I created a shaped edge to my card using a Martha Stewart 'Cherish' punch around the page, added Card Candi from Craftwork Cards as embellishments before adhering an insert to the back panel as a place to write a greeting.

Anyway, hope you like this card. I'd like to enter it into the Sparkles Monthly Challenge which is to use your favourite colour combo. (Brown and Green)
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment