Tuesday 17 December 2013

Snowman Celebrations!

Hi All!
Wow...where has the last six weeks gone? I have been busy cardmaking but somehow my blogging has fell short so now I'll have to remedy that!
Anyhoo, here is a card that I made using images and papers from The Snowman and Snowdog CD from Crafter's Companion.  I decided to use a DL card for a change and punched the images out of the papers using my circle punch to create embellishments.
The border was created using an EK Success punch and I added matching blue and silver ribbon to tie in with the challenge over on the Crafter's Companion blog - which this month is to use ribbons or twine. The little oval sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
I enjoyed using these iconic images so much that I even made a matching tag, adding ribbon and a circle punched image. I didn't want to add flowers or too much bling as I have made these to go with my Grandad's Christmas present - hope he likes them!

Anyway, will be back soon with more of my 'creations' - until then..
Thanks for looking!
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment