Friday 11 May 2012

Sweet Tooth

Hi All! Just popping by with a quick post to show you one of the latest cards I've been making. Love this image of a little mouse with a mountainous Ice Cream Sundae by Tina Wenke. Great for using with your Promarkers and you can go to town with your glitters too. It fitted perfectly on a 5 x 7 scalloped card which I matted with Papermania papers and finished off with a little Craftwork Cards sentiment and some gems. This is a really simple layout as I wanted to try and focus on the image. Hope you like it - I'd like to to enter it into this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge which is 'Sweet Tooth'. Best wishes and bye for now Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous chick. I love your sweet card :)Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamps challenge and sorry for the lateness in popping over (rotten techie probs, grrr!!). Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete