Saturday 29 October 2011

Rule Britannia...




Hi Everyone
Here is another card I made using the Joanna Sheen Faye Whittaker CD. Very nautical and British themed with the Union Jacks and Red, White and Blue colour scheme. I used my Nesties and punches to create the blue circle mats for my images which I coloured with my Promarkers and and added a little touch of Pearl Pen to create further interest. I really enjoyed making this card - if you're in any doubt about getting this fab CD - then don't be - the images are great and the accompanying stamps are fun to work with.
I'd like to enter this card into three challenges:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Moving Along with the Times - No Girls Allowed
Anyway, thanks for looking and bye for now
Karen x

4 comments:

  1. love what you have done, esp the inside
    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Crafts
    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen :-)

    Congratulations !! You have won the $50 voucher to the Simon Says Stamp Store on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful male card
    thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete