Friday 28 January 2011

Loved Up Hedgie

Hi Everyone!
Where has this week gone? I can't quite believe its the end of January already! To top it all I nearly missed the Penny Black Saturday Challenge which this week is 'January Sales' - an open theme to create something with items that you've bought in the sales. Well, better late than never - here is my entry. I've kept it simple and used a lovely little hedgie stamp with hearts stuck to his prickles. January also saw the arrival of some lovely Ameican Crafts textured foiled card in different colours in my craft room and a fab corner punch from XCuts which I've found to be great for slotting pics or images into and using like a photo corner. A little faux stitching, a peel off and a lace flower that I made myself and my little card is complete. I hope you like it.

Have a good week and pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge site to see what task is instore for us over the next seven days.
I'd also like to enter this card in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge which this week is 'Animal Antics'.

Best wishes and bye for now

Karen x

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute karen...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen, love the cute image and the CAS look which really lets the image 'speak for it's self'. The corner punch is stunning - something else on my never ending wish list.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete