Sunday 5 December 2010

Christmas Mice 3


As a change from the red and green colour scheme I went all frosty on my next card with a blue and silver theme using plenty of embossed mirri card accented with punched snowflakes and gems. I love these House Mouse christmas cards and its been really hard to part with them ha! ha! - I even made two of this design but there are only so many Christmas cards you can send to yourself! (only kidding.)
I would like to enter this this card in the Papertake Weekly sketch challenge and the ABC Challenge which this week is Ice and Snow and Cute Card Thursday's Blue theme.

More later.
Karen x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen

    I am so sorry that I haven't visited for a while .. .. I have been up to my neck in orders and preparing for craft fairs etc.

    Things are starting to slow down a little now.. .. phew LOL!!!.

    I love your card with those cute little mouse. You colour them so perfectly and have given then such a brilliant background.

    Great papers and use of the sketch too.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete