Friday 5 November 2010

Tag It!

Its another dark and miserable day here in North Wales so sorry if this pic isn't that great - the light isn't good for a David Bailey session! I've made a tag using the Victoria embossing folder and then enjoyed getting messy with Distress inks and Cosmic Shimmer sprays. I tried to make it a little shabby and vintage looking - distressing my flower, adding Rock Candy Distress Stickles to my lace and frame and antique gold embossing powder which I sanded a little for another shabby look. The stamped frame is from the Chatsworth set by Papermania.
I hope to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge - which this week is with a 'Shabby' theme, Totally Papercrafts 'Tag It' challenge and a Spoonful of Sugar's 'Relish to Embellish' theme.
Have a great weekend!
Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Your tag is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete