Saturday 30 October 2010

Even More Mice...







Hi All...
Just thought you might like to see a couple more of my House Mouse decoupage cards created for Joanna Sheen using her fab 'Just the Two of Us' range. Hope you like them!
I love the purple colour theme of the easel card - didn't want to part with it really ha! ha! Then I carried on this purply theme by toning it down to lilac for the little mice in the chocolate box. Do you ever get stuck on one colour theme or is it just me??
Back soon with more picks...family arriving soon so I'd better get my skates on!
Bye for now
Karen x




1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen

    Another two gorgeous cards.

    It doesn't matter what these mice are doing they melt my heart. Aren't they just gorgeous!!!

    I too get stuck on a colour themes .. .. perhaps for a day or two and then I move onto another. It depends what my favourite colour of the moment is LOL!!

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete