Wednesday 6 January 2021

Lighthouse Look Out



 Happy New Year Everyone! I hope it is a much better one for us all!

Today I'd like to share a card I made with some new Hunkydory large oval and Scalloped oval dies that I've got to make a shaped card. I really like this shape and know I will be making many more in the future.

I combined these with images from Crafter's Companion Nautical range which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Pens. I was determined to make a masculine themed card as I was short of them in my stash last year :) Hope you like it!

I'd like to enter it in the following challenges:

Allsorts -Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - New/Unused Product (Hunkydory large Nesting Scalloped Oval Dies)

Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful nautical creation! Love it!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge! Remember you may join in with 3 different entries for more chances to win, and we hope you'll stop by again soon!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great shape of card and lovely image and design, great colours too. Thank you for joining our 'Anything Goes' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super nautical creation in lovely colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete