Thursday 14 January 2021

Welcome Little One

 


Morning All!

This year I'm determined to have a few different occasions covered in my card stash, so this week I decided to make a New Baby Card with my Lawn Fawn 'Swan Soiree' stamps.

I made it in a yellow theme so that it would be suitable for a baby girl or boy. I also used my Gemini Nesting Dies, Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid papers and coloured the images with my Spectrum Triblends, then added a little decoration inside.

Hope you like it!


Along with the Facebook Use your Craft Stash challenge, I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:





14 comments:

  1. This is so cute and of course you are prepared for either birth with this! Thanks so much for joining in with my favourite colour challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very pretty new baby card, many thanks for sharing your 'Favourite Colour' with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely baby card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘New’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    this is such a lovely baby card and a beautiful design too.
    Love the Swans.
    Thank you for joining the MAWTT Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. JEnny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely idea to create a new baby card, its so cute. Thanks for entering our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. U have created the perfect little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorbale baby card! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete