Wednesday 2 October 2013

Off the Rails

Back this morning with a speedy post to show you a card I made using the Mo Manning digital stamp called 'The Engineer'.


I really enjoyed colouring this image with my Promarkers and - whilst in my mode of using up old papers from my stash - I layered him up on Papermania papers from the Persimmon collection. I decided on a portrait style card, with no frills, as its a card for a man. All I added were a few silver Card Candi's which were supposed to look a bit like rivets.
Finally I added a sentiment that came free with a crafty magazine and decorated the inside simply to match.

Anyway, hope you like it. I think I'm just in time to enter it into this week's challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil blog which is 'For the Boys.'

Have a good day!
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. I always smile when I see this image. He's such a fun character and I still want to act like a kid myself. :-) Thanks so much for sharing your great card with us this week at Mo' s!

    ReplyDelete