Sunday 6 October 2013

Bright as a Berry

Hi All
Back with another card today, this time getting Christmassy with this lovely 'Wee Stamps' image called 'Berry'.

I coloured her with my Promarkers in traditional reds and greens and layered her up to add some dimension. In my mission to use up some older papers I used these from the lovely Papermania collection, cutting a border with my Martha Stewart punch and adding some velvet rick rack ribbon before finishing with a sentiment and flowers.


I really enjoyed making this card and am pleased with how it turned out. I hope to enter it in the Moving Along with the Times Challenge and the Papertake Weekly Challenge which this week is Anything Goes.

Thanks for looking!
Best wishes
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet image and it's colored beautifully! Fantastic layers too! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete