Thursday 14 May 2020

Garden of Love

Hi Everyone!
Just thought I'd pop by to share two cards I made with the Garden of Love collection from Crafter's Companion.

The papers are beautiful and my favourite die is the Elegant Peony Border.On the first card I used the border die across the centre and then cut away the excess, and on the second card I cut it down both sides of the front panel - it is such a versatile die. The additional elements in this range like the Sealing Wax and the Flower Foam help you to make the fab little embellishments to decorate.

I made both of my cards as Wedding/Anniversary Cards, but you could just as easily team these papers up with Birthday or Thank You sentiments to make some really pretty cards.

I'd like to enter my card in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge 256 which this week is 'Celebrations'.

Hope you like them :)
Please feel free to leave a comment and then I can pop over and visit your blog too!











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thankyou for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete