Tuesday 12 May 2020

By the Sea

Afternoon All!
Today I thought I would share two little 5x5 cards that I made from my stash of Graphic 45 papers. The challenge over at Use Your Craft Stash over on Facebook is 'All at Sea' so I dug out my By The Sea papers and all the little pieces I had fussy cut and made these two little cards.

Hope you like them :)

Thanks for popping by - please feel free to leave a comment and then I can pop over and visit your blog too :)




I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:






9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love them all, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really super and great vintage feel , so pleased you shared with us and joined in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creations, I love the vintage feel. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards.
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Uściski
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creatios, beautiful design!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete