Wednesday 19 August 2015

Romany Christmas Frame Card and Ornaments

Morning All!
Today I'd like to share a little frame card that I made using the new Abigail Mills CD 'Romany Christmas'.


 I also made some little Christmas tree ornaments using images from the CD printed onto transfer paper and then ironed on to felt. I don't have a sewing machine so I hand sewed around the egde with blanket stitch.





Hope you like them! I'd like to enter this project into the ABC Christmas Challenge where you choose one of their past challenges - I have chosen C is for Colourful - to depict my Christmas tree ornaments.
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Box card and how cute the ornaments are too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete