Friday 14 August 2015

Over the Rooftops

Morning All!
And what a lousy morning it is here too! Grey, windy and wet! Hope things are better where you are!
Anyway, this morning I thought I'd share another card I made using the Crafter's Companion Create a Card  dies - this time 'Over the Rooftops'.
I cut the image from black card and used silver ink to bring out the stencilled detail. The landscape at the bottom of the die I cut several times to add to the bottom of the card and also to make an edge to act as a stopper on my easel card. The background is white Sheena Stamping card run through the Textures distress folder as I thought it looked a bit snowy.


Hope you like it. i'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - No Designer Papers
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, like the texture for snow and the striking colour scheme

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas challenge this month
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card, I love the way you've used the row of trees to make the stopper. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas
    Jane

    ReplyDelete