Thursday 18 February 2021

Festive Florals

 


 

Morning Everyone!

I decided that I'd better get going on building a little Christmas Card stash so I dug out an old free stamp set called Christmas Florals by Pink Fresh that came with a back issue of Creative Stamping magazine.

 I don't know why I have never used this stamp set as its lovely, but I decided to stamp and colour the images with my Spectrum Noir Triblends, fussy cut the images and layer up on a snowflake embossed white card for a bit of texture and dimension. I popped this on a red glitter card background, added a sentiment, a bit of Stickles, and job done. Two in the bag for my stash! lol!

Hope you like them - this style is easy to create with similar stamps that you may have :)

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Add Texture (Embossing Folder, Fussy Cutting, Stickles Glitter)

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Favourite Technique (Fussy Cutting)

Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Very elegant festive cards. Wonderful floral image and scalloped edges.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete