Sunday 3 January 2016

Faberdashery Easel Box Card

Afternoon Crafters!
Today I thought I'd share a little gift box/card that I made using Hunkydory's 'Faberdashery kit.
The original kit enabled you to make a frame card, but I adapted it with more Adorable Scorable and patterned cardstock to make it into an easel box card so that it becomes a card and gift box in one.

Frame lifts up allowing somewhere to write your greeting.

Lined drawer space to add your gift.

Hope you like it! I'd like to enter it into the following challenges:
ABC Challenge - Y is for Your Choice
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Bye for now
Karen x

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely project the colours are beautiful.
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Crafty Creations. Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this looks really stunning. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete