Monday 9 February 2015

Horsing Around with Thelwell

It's here! The day of the launch of the Thelwell collection by Crafter's Companion. Make sure you tune in to Create and Craft for this Four Day Deal to see all the fabulous inspiration to get creative with these new products.

Today I thought I'd share how great the images are with a simple fold back card made with one of the patterned pieces of card stock included in the paperkit which I edged with a punched border of red card. I then cut a scalloped square mat for my topper and added that to the fold back. I carried the punched border theme on with a lacey punched strip down the length of the card to bring the design together before adding a sentiment and some Card Candi. A really simple but effective card where the products speak for themselves.

Hope you like it!
Back soon
Karen x

No comments:

Post a Comment