Sunday 28 December 2014

Vintage Decs

Morning All!
Hope you are having a lovely Christmas holiday!
Just popping by to share a little Christmas rosette I made using the printable papers from the Crater's Companion 'Vintage Christmas' Cd. I love these nostalgic images and, with a little fussy cutting and help from my Glue Gun I made this little decoration. Making homemade decorations feels really nostalgic to me and reminds me of many happy Christmases when I created xmas decs with my mum and gran - happy memories!
 You can hang this on the tree, (I used twine for a rustic look) or add a message to the back and use it as a tag.


Hope you like it. I'd like to enter it into the Country View Festive Challenge which this month is 'Nostalgic Christmas' and Creative Inspirations' Christmas/New Year Challenge.

Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Karen,
    Your little ornament is gorgeous, love how you have made the Rosette, adding the twine instead of ribbon certainly makes it look rustic. I also like to make a few personal decorations; (ever since the Grand daughter came along anyway.) I hope she will have the memories that you hold so dear. Thank you for joining us this month at CVC-Nostalgic Christmas.
    Hope you had a good one.
    Smiles:)
    Sue (Dt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete