Tuesday 17 September 2013

Sweet Heart

Hi All!
Sorry I've been away for so long! I've been snowed under with work but now I'm back and ready to get crafty!


First up I'd like to show you a card I made using a little kitten image from the fabulous Wee Stamps by Sylvia Zet. I coloured him in with my Promarkers and teamed him up with vibrant Echo Park papers. I made a border with my Martha Stewart punch, embellished it with gems and layered everything up on gold lattice card. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp.Finally, I continued the red and white theme inside and cut a journalling panel with a Spellbinders Radiant Rectangle die.


Anyway, hope you like it! I'd like to enter this in the ABC Challenge which this week is 'Very Cute'.
Best wishes and bye for now
Karen x

2 comments:

  1. Oh this iiiisssss soooooo cute :) love it. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Your papers are fabulous and I love your sweet image and gorgeous colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges. I hope we'll see you again.
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete