Thursday 16 February 2012

Guest Designer - A Trip Down Memory Lane

Hi All
Back again with another post. Last month I was kindly asked by the fabby scrapbook shop 'A Trip Down Memory Lane' to be one of their Guest Designers for Feb so I thought over the next few posts I would share some of the layouts and cards that I made. Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.
Why not pop over to the online shop and have a nosey around - they have lots of lovely goodies and I guarantee you'll be tempted to treat yourself!
Anyway, first up is a layout of my husband and I taken out and about one evening when we visited Jersey a few years ago. I love this picture and it always reminds me of the lovely break we had there.


Next is a really simple card created from one element on one of the scrapbook papers - embellished with a flower, ribbon and layered onto co-ordinated cardstock - this makes an easy last minute card.

Thanks for looking - I'll be back tomorrow with some more creations.
Best wishes
Karen x

2 comments: