Saturday 26 November 2011

Going Potty! - Plant Pot Mice




Morning All!
Thought you might like to see this shaped card I've created using one of the fab Joanna Sheen 'House Mouse' stamps. The actual stamp shows the mice standing in the top of a plant pot but I extended it to create a full plant pot card. The punched border at the bottom is supposed to represent a little fence made using a Martha Stewart punch. I coloured the images with Promarkers and then stamped the single flower off the stamp plate and added micro beads to the centre of each one. These I added to a tag with some Prima leaves. Finally I made a little pocket at the back of the plant pot for the flowery tag to fit into and decorated it with a ribbon bow and sentiment. I hope that all makes sense but you can probably see it better from the pics.
I have just discovered the Scrapology challenge blog so I would like to enter this card in their November 'House Mouse' card making challenge. Why not pop over there - you have until the 15th December to enter.
I would also like to enter my card in the fabby 'Simon Says Stamp' challenge which this week is 'Tag - You're It!' - I love seeing how differently everyone has made their tags / tag cards.
Thanks for looking.
Until next time...
Karen x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen what a lovely idea. Thanks for entering our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining in on Scrapology this month:)

    Linda
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunning card, its beautiful! Thanks for joining in at Scrapology..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a clever card! Thank you for joining in with our challenge

    ReplyDelete